Subject: Re: 1.3-ALPHA and video_lkm
To: Adrian Rollett <acrollet+@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1997 23:21:02
Hi,

Thanks for the tip. I tried to compile my own but it keeps crashing out. I
tried downloading your copy and installing it.  I still get the same
thing:

bullwinkle# modload -o /tmp/video -e video_lkm_cmd video_lkm_combined.o
video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol `_nubus_video_resource' referenced
from text segment
video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol `_nubus_video_resource' referenced
from text segment
video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol `_nubus_video_resource' referenced
from text segment
video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol `_nubus_video_resource' referenced
from text segment
modload: can't prelink `video_lkm_combined.o' creating `/tmp/video'

Where are Colin's patches located?

Mark

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Adrian Rollett wrote:

> 	That lkm, does not, i believe, work with -current. You can either
> grab colin wood's patches and compile your own, or try mine (compiled
> under generic#38 ) at ftp://rosadelsaron.res.cmu.edu/pub/color/
> Good luck!
>
> -Adrian

> Adrian Rollett						5425 Forbes Ave.
> Majetich Lab - Carnegie Mellon University 		Pittsburgh, PA
> acrollett@cmu.edu					15217
> Finger for pgp public key etc.|

  Mark Andres         E-mail: mark@giganet.net
      Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
  Me & NetBSD: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/