Subject: Re: 1.3-ALPHA and video_lkm
To: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
From: Adrian Rollett <acrollet+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1997 08:34:31
On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Mark Andres wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running 1.3-ALPHA on a IIcx with a Toby Buffer Frame video card. I
> grabbed the video_lkm_combined.o from Taras' ftp site and installed it
> according to the instructions in the FAQ, section 9.  At boot time, when
> he lkm tries to get set, I get the following error message:
>
> video_lkm_combined: /usr/lkm/video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol
[etc.]
> `_nubus_video_resource' referenced from text segment

	That lkm, does not, i believe, work with -current. You can either
grab colin wood's patches and compile your own, or try mine (compiled
under generic#38 ) at ftp://rosadelsaron.res.cmu.edu/pub/color/
Good luck!

-Adrian

Adrian Rollett						5425 Forbes Ave.
Majetich Lab - Carnegie Mellon University 		Pittsburgh, PA
acrollett@cmu.edu					15217
Finger for pgp public key etc.|