Subject: 1.3-ALPHA and video_lkm
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1997 21:34:07
Hi,

I am running 1.3-ALPHA on a IIcx with a Toby Buffer Frame video card. I
grabbed the video_lkm_combined.o from Taras' ftp site and installed it
according to the instructions in the FAQ, section 9.  At boot time, when
he lkm tries to get set, I get the following error message:

video_lkm_combined: /usr/lkm/video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol
`_nubus_video_resource' referenced from text segment
/usr/lkm/video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol `_nubus_video_resource'
referenced from text segment
/usr/lkm/video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol `_nubus_video_resource'
referenced from text segment
/usr/lkm/video_lkm_combined.o: Undefined symbol `_nubus_video_resource'
referenced from text segment
modload: can't prelink `/usr/lkm/video_lkm_combined.o' creating
`/var/run/video'

Any hints or guidance greatly appreciated.

BTW, a while back, I was working on getting my MO drive to work under
NetBSD.  I finally successed and I will try to write something up on my
web site.

  Mark Andres         E-mail: mark@giganet.net
      Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
  Me & NetBSD: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/