Subject: README: Calling all beta testers!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@OG.ORG>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1997 13:01:03
Thanks to the tireless efforts of Steve Allen, we have a NetBSD/mac68k
1.3_BETA snapshot ready and waiting.  Please fetch and install it from
the following location (or a mirror site):

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3_BETA/mac68k/

Complete instructions are provided there.

Also, note that the official distribution now includes sets for the X
Window System, built from the quasi-official NetBSD X source repository.
This event will be a first in the history of the NetBSD Project, and
underscores a commitment to providing a complete, stable operating
environment to end users.

If you have the time and inclination, please install the distribution and
send me feedback directly by 8 December 1997.  Let's make this the best
NetBSD/mac68k release ever!

Thanks,

Scott Reynolds
Port maintainer, NetBSD/mac68k