Subject: Re: fvwm and color X?
To: wb2oyc <WB2OYC@BELLATLANTIC.NET>
From: Charles Sebold <pretender@hemingway.macstore.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1997 09:44:50
>Hi,
>    Is anyone using fvwm, in any of its various revisions, with
>color X?

I just spent this weekend pulling my Quadra 800 with Nubus video card,
kernel I compiled a couple of months ago (before QUADRA_QUICK_SCSI was in
the source tree), and the color LKM with Colin's patches back up to color X
again.  I'm running fvwm2 just fine; it compiled for me right out of the
box.

I                                             I
I Charles Sebold, Pontifex Macintosh          I
I CWW Computers, Inc.                         I
I 2497A Adie Rd.                              I
I St. Louis, MO  63043                        I
I WWW:   http://bronte.macstore.com/pretender I
I                                             I
I            La compagnie c'est moi.          I
I                                             I