Subject: nfs oddity
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@colossus.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/27/1997 15:22:40
hi

sorry to clog the mailboxes. i'm no longer on this list so i need a direct
reply. :-)

i'm using my se/30 w/ netbsd as my primary ftp server, and like to
nfsmount its pub partition to every other unix server. the trouble is, it
seems unable to export more than two directories.

can anyone suggest why this is happening? it's not dependent on the number
of nfsiods or nfsds.

John Ostrowick                 jon@cs.wits.ac.za
Computer Science Department,   University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 11 716-3783         Fax: +27 11 339-3513
My web page: http://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za/more/jon/aboutme.html
My ftp site: ftp://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za
My listserv: http://macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za/listservs.html