Subject: Re: Help with printing....
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Stefan Arentz <stefan.arentz@luna.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/27/1997 10:31:48
Hehe, our Lexmark laserprinter has a built-in FTP server. Just log
in as anonymous, ftp your postscript files and watch them being
printed :)

Of course this was not mentioned in any handbook. Cisco access-lists
really help ;)

 - Stefan

--

Stefan Arentz - Technical Director - Luna Internet
stefan.arentz@luna.net / +31 (0)10 2431988

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out of it alive.
 Bugs Bunny