Subject: Re: Help with printing....
To: Stefan Arentz <stefan.arentz@luna.net>
From: Armen Babikyan <synapse@lethargy.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/26/1997 12:49:27
yeah, about apple printers and TCP/IP:
i was asked to set up one of these printers for a middle school, and while
reading the manual, noticed a very cool how-to on making apple printers
work with unix boxes (various flavors of unix, too). go ask to see a
printer manual from your network admin, in other words, if you don't have
luck here :)
  - a