Subject: Re: NetBSD Freezing?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/23/1997 23:36:49
Well, bad news. The kernels still don't work for me.

I got the latest kernel (SBC #50) and the latest Booter. Booted up, and I
get the same error all the SBC kernels > 26 have given me. It just *stops*
booting at this line:

sbc0 at obio0: options=1<PDMA>

And the access light on my EZ goes on steady, and it just sits there
forever, until I hit reset :)

I was sorta hoping this problem would be fixed by now. After all, it's
been 24 kernels since it first showed up :)

HOWEVER, non-SBC kernels get past this point fine. But, then after a few
hours, they corrupt my disk :)

So what is this that's causing this?

Thanks everyone,

Josh Hope                                          root@unixgeek.ml.org
UNIX System Administrator                        http://unixgeek.ml.org
'Endless roll the waters past!                        - Lay of Leithian
To this my love hath come at last,                    - Lines 1220-1223
enchanted waters pitiless,                           By: J.R.R. Tolkien
a heartache and a loneliness.'