Subject: Re: NetBSD Freezing?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/22/1997 04:05:31
Well, I went through everything, rebooted into NetBSD, and so far all is
well. I'm not sure how long this will last. Maybe the freezes were just
some fluke and they went away? Wishful thinking... :)

If it does happen again, I'll be sure to get a trace and post the results
here. I should've copied the results the first trace I did :) oh well...

Thanks a lot Colin for helping me out, I may still need some help. I'm
just keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm going to hop off to bed now, and when I get up I'll see if the machine
froze or if it survived the night...

Thank you all!

Josh Hope                                          root@unixgeek.ml.org
UNIX System Administrator                        http://unixgeek.ml.org
'Endless roll the waters past!                        - Lay of Leithian
To this my love hath come at last,                    - Lines 1220-1223
enchanted waters pitiless,                           By: J.R.R. Tolkien
a heartache and a loneliness.'