Subject: sendmail.cf
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jewell <jewellce@esvax.es.dupont.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/21/1997 13:15:22
Are there any other config changes I need to make to get mail to come into
NetBSD?  I have set the sendmail_flag to:
        sendmail_flag = "-bd -q30m"
is this correct?  That was the suggestion in the netstart file.

-Chris Jewell

--
    "My fantasy has always been to find that perfect
      laid-back town by the ocean, the kind of place where

                          -Jimmy Buffet
                           "The Parrot Head Handbook"