Subject: Question on receiving mail...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jewell <jewellce@esvax.es.dupont.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/21/1997 07:41:19
I have set up my IIci with MacBSD and I installed PINE as my e-mail client.
I am running my IIci on a network at work which is behind a firewall.  I
am able to send mail out to the internet but I cannot receive mail from it.
I have tried sending mail to my MacBSD from other servers but it never
arrives (both mail from in and outside of the firewall).  I also, do not
get a message from the mail daemon, on the other servers, complaining that
it could not deliver the mail.  How do I set up MacBSD to receive mail from
inside and outside of the firewall?

-Chris Jewell

--
    "My fantasy has always been to find that perfect
      laid-back town by the ocean, the kind of place where

                          -Jimmy Buffet
                           "The Parrot Head Handbook"