Subject: inverse video problem....
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jewell <jewellce@esvax.es.dupont.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/21/1997 07:41:21
When I log into my MacBSD the screen sporatically changes to inverse video
and back again and then to underlined text.  Also, when I telnet out to
other servers the screen size changes and I only get half the area that my
MacBSD allows and when I come out of telnet it won't reset.  Any help on
these?

-Chris Jewell

--
    "My fantasy has always been to find that perfect
      laid-back town by the ocean, the kind of place where

                          -Jimmy Buffet
                           "The Parrot Head Handbook"