Subject: setting tty flags
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/20/1997 13:32:37
After getting my disks plugged in the way I want I tried installing the
latest (?) snapshot on the new sd0a partition on my 840av here.  I went
through the usual (?) horseplay with copying over modifications in /etc,
did a ./MAKEDEV in /sd0/dev under the old OS (after I figured out what "no
/dev/console" meant)  did a vipw in single-user mode just to make sure that
copy worked, and tried to go multi-user. . .

It hung at the line in the subject.  I seem to recall someone else having
this problem recently.  What's the scoop?

I suppose I should backgrade to the Nov 4 snapshot with the MACE-5 kernel,
but are there any checks I can do for people to help fix this problem?
(The mace chip configures fine in the current snapshot BTW.  I presume
that's the -5 version of the driver.)