Subject: DeskWriter660C problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: York P. Block <yblock@ibm.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/18/1997 22:22:58
Well, I got ghostscript3.0 from the Amiga ftp site. That was the only one
that I could find. I installed it. However I am getting this in lpd-errs:

Unexpected interpreter error -9.
Error object:
Aug 27 07:41:06 tweety lpd[76]: restarted
/usr/libexec/ld.so: gs: libXt.so.6.0: No such file or directory

any ideas?

Thanks!!!

York P. Block