Subject: Re: SBC driver problem
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/18/1997 12:29:24
On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> I'm not I understand. I thought there was only one branch at the moment.
> Where would I find this, if not in -current?

Sorry, my fault... NetBSD-current is tracking the 1.3 release branch.
What I was trying to say is that post-1.3 source still contains the driver
as it was before I made this change last night.

> With GENERICSBC-46 through -48 I get a freeze whenever I try to access this
> one drive, with either disklabel, hfs, or hfs-utils. It's a 3.2G Quantum
> with 9 MacOS partititions + drivers. Except for that, NetBSD boots and runs
> fine.

I'd be interested in the results you get with these changes, once you've
built and booted a new kernel.  The change I mentioned will be in the next
GENERICSBC kernel that's built, as well.

--scott