Subject: Help with setting up telnet...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jewell <jewellce@esvax.es.dupont.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/18/1997 11:57:46
I am using MacBSD on a IIci and it runs very well.  I cannot, however,
telnet in from other machines.  I can get to the login and password prompts
but, then I get a message saying that login is not allowed from that
terminal.  Do I need to set up telnetd?  If so how do I do that?  I do have
MacBSD running in multi-user mode so I know that is not the problem.

-Chris Jewell

--
    "My fantasy has always been to find that perfect
      laid-back town by the ocean, the kind of place where

                          -Jimmy Buffet
                           "The Parrot Head Handbook"