Subject: Re: SBC driver problem
To: port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/18/1997 11:23:59
I'm not I understand. I thought there was only one branch at the moment.
Where would I find this, if not in -current?

With GENERICSBC-46 through -48 I get a freeze whenever I try to access this
one drive, with either disklabel, hfs, or hfs-utils. It's a 3.2G Quantum
with 9 MacOS partititions + drivers. Except for that, NetBSD boots and runs
fine. Currently, I have a P636CD+040, and am booting NetBSD from a Noami
540M, partitioned into Root, Swap, Usr, and two small Mac partitions.

PPP is working, and I've now installed the sources from 11/15. I hope to
get sup working today. Am I to understand that 1.3_ALPHA is now different
than what I would get from building -current? Would this change you speak
of be in GENERICSBC-49?