Subject: Re: video/ethernet card incompatibilty
To: <>
From: DJ Lo-Ki <lo-ki@pinsky.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/17/1997 20:41:02
>> ok, so I looked in the FAQ and saw that I should play with the order of
>> the cards... I rebooted after swithcing the two cards, and everything
>> went well until the video card came up and then I got the message
>> "slot_noint() slot d"
>
>We don't have code to shut off video interrupts for the card in question.
>That's the problem. What card was it? If it's popular then it might be
>worth the trouble to figure out how to disable the interrupts on the
>card.

The one I settled on (tell me if I should prefer the others for any
reason...) is a RasterOps Paintboard Prism GT 1.0

the other were SuperMac and Radius cards they were the larger variety
(the RasterOps is 7") and the SuperMac ones seemed to work better.

does that help at all (I didn't write down all the info when I was trying
them out... but I can get it tomorrow.)

thanks,

Lokke