Subject: about configureing sendmail.cf
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mitsuru Arai <tmisty@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/17/1997 10:07:20
I'm using my NetBSD-mac as a mail server.

Thank to the help from the members from port-mac,

I have no plobrem at all so far.

However, now I am going to have another problem.

Our LAN manager has a plan to change our domainname from

t.u-tokyo.ac.jp

chem.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp

from this comming December, and they said they are going to set their

DNS configulation so that both mails (sending to explosion.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp

 and explosion.chem.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp) can be sent to my machine.

But they also told me I have to configure my sendmail.cf to be able to

receive both mails.

Could you tell me how to configure my sendmail.cf ?

Mitsuru Arai
Department of Chemical System Engineering
School of Engineering / The University of Tokyo
e-mail: tmisty@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
or
        m-arai@chemsys.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Phone: +81-3-3812-2111 (ex. 7292) / FAX: +81-3-5684-3299