Subject: Re: need an LC040
To: Mamoru Yamanishi <yama@biotech.okayama-u.ac.jp>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/16/1997 17:35:52
On Nov 17, 10:11am, Mamoru Yamanishi wrote:
>> If I have them, I plesent it.  However, mine might be buggy one;
>> 02E23G.  I have another LC630.  If it has bug-free LC040, I am
>> willing to replace and give it to you.
>
>Sorry.  Another one also has the same code, 02E23G.
>It may be buggy one.

Actually, that one might be OK -- it happened before the die shrink
that caused the error.  I have the same, and it works fine with
Software FPU and the apps that need the FPU.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

The UNIX Guru's View of Sex: # unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ;
                                fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Hire the morally handicapped.