Subject: chat in NetBSD_1.3ALPHA
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/15/1997 23:27:15
	Unfortunately... I had to wipe my NetBSD partitions back when my
disk got corrupted, so I lost my WORKING chat program. Still, the -current
version of the /usr/sbin/chat program isn't quite working... and I don't
have my older -current tarballs anymore that had a chat program which
worked. Could someone please upload a version that works to puma or
somewhere... maybe there are others out there who would like to use PPP
again ;-)

	I spent like 20 minutes last night searching the -current sources
for the sources for the chat program and couldn't find it anywhere...
though if it's not working I doubt I would know how to fix it ;-)

	Thanks!

	Ryan

-----
My name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!