Subject: Custom kernel?
From: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/15/1997 22:14:07
Well yesterday and today I tried to take the plunge (1.2.1 --> 1.3_ALPHA)
unfortunately I was so so so unsucessfull.

I tried GENERICSBC-48 (which I seem to need for some reason) and it stoped
at options 1 <PDMA> or something close to that, the same place every other
sbc kernel I've tried stopped except gsbc#26. Since I'm stuck with a 1.2.1
system for now (hey it works well I should be happy right? =]) I'd like to
either get an alternate SBC kernel made for me or have some kind soul give
me access to make kernels on their system.

If anyone can offer a solution or make me a kernel to try I'd be most
appreciative.  Thanks in advance.

                                 \||||/
                                  o  o
|| "Please explain to me the scientific          |  tcjam@voicenet.com ||
||   nature of the whammy." -Scully              ______________________||
|| "Foolproof systems don't take into account,                         ||
||  the ingenuity of fools" -Unknown 			               ||
||   PGP key can be obtained from:                                     ||
||      http://www.voicenet.com/~tcjam/home/keys.html                  ||