Subject: Re: a stupid question
To: None <kenn@remus.rutgers.edu>
From: Mamoru Yamanishi <yama@biotech.okayama-u.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/15/1997 13:15:49
Ken, you already got almost the same massages directory, I think.
I misstook to send it to port-mac68k@netbsd.org.  Therefore I re-send it,
and add another information.

> How do I drop into MacsBug on a machine that lacks a programmer
> switch?  I installed MacsBug 6.5.3 on an LC630, but forgot the key
> combination.

Press "apple" (or command) key and "power" key at the same time to
dorop into debuger.

Pressing "apple", "control" and "power" keys at the sametime, you
may re-boot your Macs.

In case you are using Apple brand keyboards, please ignore followings:
On Q630, certain kinds of keyboards, for example "Next Keyboard",
ignore any combination of "Power" key.  Therefore, with such keyboards,
we can not drop into debuger by pressing any keys on keyboards.
It does not mean that you cannot power your Mac's on by pressing
"Power" key.  Actuary, that key works normaly when power your Mac's on.

Mamoru Yamanishi <yama@biotech.okayama-u.ac.jp>
+81-86-251-8196(voice) & +81-86-251-8264(GIII type FAX)
Biotech. Dept., Okayama Univ.