Subject: Re: problems
To: Joseph <joseph@insync.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/14/1997 15:58:22
> Mac IIfx

Unfortunately, this is the problem...  :-(

We don't yet run on a IIfx.  I'm making slow progress in getting
information out of Apple to help us out with the IOPs, but I don't
know how long it will take to get things clear and get the code
written.  It's looking like I'm going to have a busy holiday season,
so even if I do get the info before Jan., I won't have much time to
work on it.

If you have access to just about any '030 or '040 mac other than the
IIfx, Q900 or Q950, you should be able to run NetBSD 1.3_ALPHA.

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com