Subject: Re: IDE driver development?
To: None <jsb204@psu.edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/12/1997 13:22:26
John Burg wrote:

> Hello,
> I am rather new around here, and I'm trying to figure out who (if anyone)
> is currently working on IDE drivers.
> If you can help me find this information, please let me know. It would be
> greatly appreciated.

Although I could easily be wrong on this one, I don't remember anyone in
the last year or so who has directly said that he/she is working on this
project.  Feel free to jump in if you'd like to (and if there is someone
out there secretly working on it, please let me know so I can update some
of the project info :-)

Later.