Subject: Re: X-window color help
To: None <yblock@ibm.net>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@remus.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1997 11:16:37
On Mon, 10 Nov 97 19:45:53 -0700,
"York P. Block" <yblock@ibm.net> wrote:

> - How do I install Xmacbsd.960512.gz, video_lkm_combined.o and
> libXpm-3.4-bin11.tar.gz???
>
> Thanks and sorry to ask these kind of questions  :-(
>
> ps. I am trying to run X-window in color and afterstep.

It's kinda hard to help you because you don't tell us what kind of
software/hardware configuration you got.  As for installing
Xmacbsd.960512.gz, you can just gunzip it into /usr/X11R6/bin
directory and make a symlink "X" to it (DON'T FORGET to rename your
old server before doing this or you'll have to reinstall the old
server in case the color server doesn't work).

Ken