Subject: Happy happy yay yay!
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1997 03:48:11
	As you might guess.... I got NetBSD1.3_ALPHA installed finally ;-)
I had to copy what data I could fit onto my internal drive and onto my
Powerbook off of my external 1.2 GB drive and then I just wiped it
clean... and installed a fresh 400 MB Root, 100 MB Usr and 65 MB Swap...
with the rest MacOS. Mkfs complained about space allocation a little...
but other than that the installation went smooth. I think that it might
have just been some fragmentation or something that might have made it not
want to install before. Although I would think that Mkfs would have taken
care of anything like that...

	In any case... brahms is back somewhat... I've gotten the whole
distribution installed, including secr, games (didn't install it on the
old brahms) and X. And luckily I still had a copy of Allen's netbsd-971105
from puma... so X is running nicely again. Except for the fact that I have
to reconfigure it all over again 8-( *pout*

	Thank you all for your advice... and Allen for his kernel ;-)

	-- Ryan

-----
My name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!