Subject: Re: kde
To: John Ostrowick <jon@colossus.cs.wits.ac.za>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1997 00:01:26
Hi,

I took a look.  The package should include the entire basic system, but it
is for Linux-mac68k.  I don't know if it will work under NetBSD or not.  I
am in the process of downloading it now, so when i get a chnace to try it,
I'll let you know.

Mark

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, John Ostrowick wrote:

> hi
>
> i'm no longer on this list but thought this was interesting. for those of
> you who do not know, there's a nice gui called kde, www.kde.org. i saw
> this in their ftp site:
>
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/Beta1/contrib/kde-Beta1-1-m68k.bin.tgz
>
> it's 5 megs, so maybe it's the whole gui.
>
> if it is, and it works, can someone get back to me on this?

Mark Andres                  E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
Me: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/ NetBSD: /bullwinkle.aisol.net/