Subject: Re: Heh, heh... Cool.
To: None <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/10/1997 17:36:24
On Nov 10,  2:53pm, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
>At 8:55 PM 11/7/97, Space Case wrote:
>>Bought me a CD writer yesterday.  Put it on my Mac today.  Supplied
>
>So, how soon will we have a bootable MacBSD CD-ROM available?

I got the hardware, just need the knowhow. ;-)  Couldn't say that I'd
want to get into the manufacturing business, though...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

The UNIX Guru's View of Sex: # unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ;
                                fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out if it alive.