Subject: Re: New X distribution
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/10/1997 09:38:55
On 11/10/97 at 12:51 AM -0600, you wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that the bug that prevented it from working properly on
> the SE/30 was fixed this past summer when I went through the grf code with
> a fine tooth comb.

Cool. I'll see if I can arrange some space, then, and give it a whirl. I've
got thirty megs free between two disks, and I can throw in an old twenty
meg drive as well. If you have the information handy, can you tell me how
much space I'll need for the unpacked files? Depending on how much I'll
need, I might shift things around a bit on my filesystem. I can *probably*
have a contiguous fifty megs somewhere, if that would do the trick.

Thanks in advance for the information!

PS: Does disklabel work on NetBSD/mac68k yet? I'm just wondering if I can
prepare that 20 meg disk under NetBSD, or if I'll have to do it under MacOS.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments