Subject: whatever happened to my usr slice?
To: NetBSD/mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jim Kannengieser <jimk@tuna.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/09/1997 12:59:19
Sorry to trouble you all, but I recently installed MacBSD on my SE/30, only
to discover that my usr slice isn't mounting. I used La Cie's Silverlining
5.7 to create a Root slice, swap slice, and usr slice. /etc/fstab shows the
root slice as /dev/sd1a and the swap slice as /dev/sd1b. There is a file
called fstab.sd in my /etc directory and it contains a commented-out line
that reads:
#/dev/sd0g	/usr	ffs rw 1 2

The entire fstab.sd file looks much like fstab, except that sd1 is replaced
by sd0 and ufs is replaced by ffs. Can anyone offer insight?

Jim Kannengieser
jimk@tuna.net