Subject: Re: ip-nat info?
To: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/09/1997 12:20:54
On 11/8/97 at 10:57 PM -0500, you wrote:

> the software compiled fine. there's no mention of "ipnat" in the readme,
> and attempting to run ipnat gives an error "open: No such file or
> directory".

Ooh... IIRC, I got that error in the past. The solution was something like:

cd /dev
MAKEDEV ipl

That ought to do the trick. You might double-check this (before and after
doing it) to see if the devices are there or not:

/dev$ ls i*
ipauth  ipl     ipnat   ipstate

Good luck! If you want a sample config file, mail me, and I'll send you one.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments