Subject: Re: LCII
To: Keith Parkins <kp004f@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1997 17:27:55
On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Keith Parkins wrote:

> Here is that message I was talking about. I am running 1.3-ALPHA with the
> provided kernel (GENERIC-47?). I am using a performa 405 w/fpu. The scsi
> id for the BSD drive is no. 4. The message has popped up on booting when
> the rc script begins and a couple of times when exiting or killing jobs.

--- snipped some (?)error messages ---

	Might this kernel have been compiled with the verbose scsi
messages option, or whatever it is called? (can't think of it off the top
of my head) Are these error messages, or is the kernel just telling the
user what's going on with scsi?

	Ryan

-----
My name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!