Subject: Re: ip-nat info?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1997 17:25:32
At 1:18 AM -0600 11/8/97, Scott Smith wrote:
>On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Armen Babikyan wrote:
>
>> could anyone point me to any software, readme's, url's, etc. to check out?
>>
>> thanks,

okay, i downloaded the file and followed the readme instructions. however i
ran into a problem when running either NetBSD-1.2/minstall or
NetBSD-1.2/kinstall:
  minstall: target architecture not supported: mac68k
  kinstall: target architecture not supported: mac68k

should i use minstall or kinstall? on seems to do something with kernel
modules, and the other does something with /dev. also, why must i rebuild
and reboot my kernel? my kernel has "options LKM" in it's config file.

thanks for any info,

  - a

 Armen Babikyan - armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu - http://electron.xeo.net
               ----<insert lame quote here>----