Subject: Re: Current kernel breaks hfs
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1997 22:16:36
Hi,

The address I have in my Bookmarks file is:

   http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/hfs/

I just tested it a minute ago and it worked for me. They are really very
useful is you need to copy things from your NetBSD partition(s) to your
Mac partition.

Mark

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> Yes, the hfs on Puma. Would you happen to know the url for hfsutils? There
> was one posted to this list a short while back, but either it was a bad
> address, or the server was napping when I tried it.

Mark Andres                  E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
Me: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/ NetBSD: /bullwinkle.aisol.net/