Subject: Heh, heh... Cool.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1997 20:55:34
Bought me a CD writer yesterday.  Put it on my Mac today.  Supplied
software saw it OK.  Booted NetBSD.  Mounted the CD as an ISO
filesystem.  Worked first time.  Cool.  Now it's time to get cdrecord
and have fun!

Thanks, guys.
~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

The UNIX Guru's View of Sex: # unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ;
                                fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.