Subject: Re: Cross compiling mac/sun -- need help
To: Tim Bessie <tbessie@eci.net>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1997 17:29:59
At 7:25 PM 11/6/97, Tim Bessie wrote:
>I could probably slog though the archives, but I am
>lazy, so I'll ask here.  What is the usual way folks who
>want to cross-compile netbsd/mac68k?  I've got a sparc
>to work on, so I'm currently trying to create the
>sparc -> m68k-apple-netbsd cross environment for

Does the sparc run netbsd?  If so then just set up a target in the usual
way according to the gcc documentation.

If you are running something else then you may need to get the netbsd
version of gcc/as/ld/etc. . . because there are differences from the
standard FSF versions.

In either case you will need to compile the appropriate target libraries.