Subject: mail receiving trouble
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mitsuru Arai <tmisty@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1997 20:08:49
I installed NetBSD-1.2.1 on my MacIISi which connected to LAN(ether net).

It's working fine, but I could not receive any e-mail from outside of my
computer.

What's wrong with this?

Using the computer, of course with NetBSD system not MacOS,
I could connect to other computers by either telnet or ftp.
And sending e-mail is just fine.

telnet to my computer from other computer is OK.

Sending and receiving e-mails between accounts are fine.

I even installed pop server (qpopper) and getting e-mail from the computer
is also OK.

DNS recognizes my computer as well.

Please, tell me what's wrong.

Thank you in advance.

Mitsuru Arai
Department of Chemical System Engineering
School of Engineering / The University of Tokyo
e-mail: tmisty@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
or
        m-arai@chemsys.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Phone: +81-3-3812-2111 (ex. 7292) / FAX: +81-3-5684-3299