Subject: Re: Problems with X11...
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: BW <f94bw@efd.lth.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/1997 21:23:40
A big thank to Colin Wood for a straight answer. Thank you!

> I have been writing to this FAQ a few times before. Problems relating to...

>> A minor nit. This is a mailing list, not a FAQ. A FAQ is a list of  >> Frequently Asked Questions. You don't EMail to a FAQ (that's like  >> trying to EMail to a book; it doesn't make sense).

You did actually know what I was trying to say, weren't you?

>> Which FAQ have you been looking at?

I thought there was only one. The one that everybody refers to.....

>> In general, use whatever editor you like. You are, after all,
>> the one doing the editing. :-)

I am? Ok, vipw, thanks for that answer!!!

/Bosse

Bo-Goeran Wallner, Lund Institute of Technology
Tunavaegen 39 F440
223 63 Lund
Phone: 046-393549
Email: f94bw@efd.lth.se