Subject: Re: Boot hang
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Xiamin Raahauge <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/06/1997 06:47:35
On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Colin Wood wrote:
> It's probably:  "panic:  ResHandles table too small", or something pretty
> close to that.  Are you using an Apple Standard mouse and keyboard?  I
Oddly enough, I got this error when trying to run a program I had written to
reinit the adb system. It boots up without complaint, unfortunatly my dmesg only
spews out junk about zero IP addr, but that's another issue. I don't have the
source around anymore, but it just opened up /dev/adb and did the ADBIOC_RESET
ioctl on it. Any ideas? My computer is a Q650, with an Apple Adjustable
Keyboard (without the calculator keypad), and a Logitech TrackMan Marble.
Xiamin