Subject: Re: a is NOT alpha. But kernel src for 1.2.1?
To: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: Nathan Raymond <nate@staff.feldberg.brandeis.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1997 16:37:45
On Mon, 3 Nov 1997 nigel@ind.tansu.com.au wrote:

> * A HTML tool (viewer?) which allows saving a "rendered" HTML file as
>   both ASCII and Mac OS "Styled Text" (i.e. SimpleText with pictures).
>   I have tried several different tools (ClarisWorks with several different
>   translators, Claris HomePage, NetScape, MS Internet Explorer) in trying
>   to generate the SimpleText file which goes with the Booter, and none of
>   them do the job well.

First thing I did with that HTML documentation was use Print2Pict to make
a standalone document.

Quick, simple, easy.

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Archive/prn/print-2-pict-371.hqx

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Abstracts/prn/print-2-pict-371.hqx.abs

Abstract of INFO-MAC archived encoded Mac binary file
   'prn/print-2-pict-371.hqx'
  Uploaded 06/08/96   299524 bytes

From: mab@ecmwf.int
Subject: Print2Pict 3.7.1

This is version 3.7.1 of Print2Pict. It is a virtual printer driver
that previews and saves printed pages to files of various formats such
as PICT, TIFF, PICS, QuickTime,... It also creates standalone documents
from any DTP software.

It works only under System 7 or later, but not under GX.

You can use Print2Pict with any application that prints using the standard
Macintosh interface.

Drop it in your extensions folder and select it with the Chooser.

What is new in version 3.7.1 ?

A bug was crashing 68K macs when using Print2Pict.

What is new in version 3.7 ?

- Some bugs have been fixed.
- Now creates GIF files.
- It is now fully compatible with QuarkXPress.