Subject: Video bootlog question
To: macbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <cruller@unicom.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1997 09:10:03
The video portion of the screen output says:

intvid0 at obio0: DAFB: Monitor sense 1.
intvid0: 832x624, 65536 color
grf0 at intvid0
ite at grf0 not configured

I culled through the list archives using the search utility at

http://routbort.neuro.duke.edu/netbsd/  (this thing is choice)

and found on V1 #163 Allen said:

> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 14:01:55 -0400
> From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
> Subject: ite not configured & dt/X
>
> I don't think that the "ite not configured" is a problem with X or dt.
> I get the same message on my system, but dt works fine.  I think I see
> where the message is coming from--I'm mailing Scott about it.
>
> - -allen
>
> - --
>               Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com

I'm trying to edge-a-ma-cate myself and was wondering: What is ite and
do I care if its configued or not?

I got the above message using booter 1.11.0 and booting the
generic-47(1.3_alpha) from the MacOS side. A Q650 got to the point where
it was looking for the root device (where none exist) so I deam the test
a success.