Subject: Re: New Booter available
To: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: Erik Bertelsen <erik@sockdev.uni-c.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1997 09:45:35
On Wed, 5 Nov 1997 nigel@ind.tansu.com.au wrote:

.. > > * Some user interface improvements
.. >
.. > Pretty nice on the whole, but I'd suggest a couple of changes (keep in
.. > mind that these are purely my aesthetic reasoning and may not reflect
.. > anyone else's opinion):
.. >
.. > 1) Get rid of the hyphens following the MacOS and BSD radio button
.. > selections...there's really no need, and I can't think of any similar Mac
.. > application that looks that way.
..
.. 	I wanted something in there to hint at the fast that what follows
.. (i.e. the Filename & Set or Kernel, Partition, ID, Ask, Enabled) is only
.. applicable to the particular radio button which was selected.
..
.. 	Maybe a thin horizontal line dividing the two distinct sections
.. would be better? Or maybe a box? Or maybe this is not needed at all?

Or you may "gray out" those options that are not valid for a given
radio button setting.

- Erik