Subject: AppleTalk, DHCP, 'n' stuff in 1.3
To: NetBSD Mac <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Amitai Schlair <amitai.schlair@usa.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1997 01:45:26
What is the status of support for AppleTalk and DHCP (clients and/or
servers) in the upcoming 1.3? (Not that it matters at this point, but I
especially need an AppleTalk server and a DHCP client.)

Also, what is the approximate expected date of completion? (I'm hoping
before mid-January, so I can install and tune it over winter break...)

Also also, how is IP-NAT configured? Will I be able to pretty much use
the Linux HOWTO, or is there a decent NetBSD-specific one in the works?

- Amitai

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and has a state legislature.
     -- Samuel Butler