Subject: Re: Sorting out the SRC (was a is not alpha)
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/04/1997 17:10:07
On Nov 3,  9:53am, "Colin Wood" wrote:
>As for newer "1.3_ALPHA" snapshots, there probably won't be any.  We

Oh, I don't know about that -- I plan to keep on doing the weekly snapshot
thing even if the changes are minimal, so if 1.3BETA doesn't happen before
this weekend, there'll be another ALPHA...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

The UNIX Guru's View of Sex: # unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ;
                                fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Cocaine -- the thinking man's Dristan.