Subject: Re: AT&T DSP3210 support?
To: None <frederic.berier@enst-bretagne.fr>
From: Stefan Arentz <stefan.arentz@luna.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/04/1997 16:39:52
Yes. This is something I'm very interested in. I've got all the specs for
the DSP here and together with the recent DMA discoveries we should be
able to do something with that.

Please understand that this is not a trivial task. It involves rewriting
the Apple Realtime OS or at least using the one that sits in the ROMs
of the AV Macs. The DSP3210 is very well documented but I've seen not
much info on how it's used in the AV Macs. Maybe it's simpler to use
it from a NuBus card.

Anyway, you can put me on the list and I'm sure that Dave Huang is also
interested in this project.

 - Stefan