Subject: Re: mounting HFS voumes from macbsd 1.3
To: None <dillera@smack.dillernet.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/03/1997 22:33:01
Andrew Diller wrote:

> I thought I read about how to do that....
>
> But I've looked in the FAQ and can't see any mention of it.
>
> I am tired of having to reboot to install new software. The reason? At this
> point I have to d/l stuff from the net via Windoze and a ZIP disk. My mac
> isn't directly on the net at this point.
>
> So mounting a MAC HFS ZIP would help me a lot.

Hmmm...I'm not too sure that it's in the FAQ...probably should be, tho.
You currently have 2 options:

1) Download the hfs utility from ftp.macbsd.com and use it to copy stuff
in from an HFS partition

2) Download and compile the hfsutils (I'm not sure where they can be
found, but there should be a pointer in the Info Sheet).

I hope this helps.

Later.