Subject: Re: a is NOT alpha. But kernel src for 1.2.1?
To: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/03/1997 08:00:37
> 1) I'm not sure that the Booter (or the Installer, or any other part of
>    any of the free Unixes) will ever be finished. There will always be
>    some neat new feature which someone will desire

:-)  Of course, but it can be mostly completed.

> * A Mac version of RCS,

Have you looked at CVS?  They at least pay lip service to having
Macintosh support (there's a macintosh subdirectory, anyway).
Ah...  I see...  It is only the client side of a client-server
pair.  It seems to be a few versions old, too.

Have fun.  It sounds like you have a couple of fun projects...  ;-)

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com