Subject: Re: 1.3a on Quadra 840av: ok
To: Andrew Diller <dillera@dillernet.com>
From: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/02/1997 12:52:13
> ( I don't know if you all have already tried out 1.3a on these machines--
> let me know if I am repeating work already done)
>

> I just tried 1.3a on my friends 840av and it ran like a charm.  I even
> complied fvwm 2.4.6 without any problems..... now the X that comes alongs
> with 1.2.1 dosen't seem to work... so is there an X server for the AV macs?

Let me know if you can get X going. I haven't been able to which is
unfortunate because I'm trying to write color internal video drivers
for the AV.

Everything seems OK but I don't think we're passing back the right
physical address so when the X server tries to map in the screen it
bombs trying to map an invalid piece of memory.